GoSpotCheck

Retail Execution Management Software for Field Teams

4.8/5 (25 reviews)
Debra F.
Industry: Entertainment

This is a phenomenal app for doing audits or work related business that needs questions anwered!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 19/01/2018

I got the best benefit of all and that is time. I do the questions and the job at the same time, and it walks me through the job as I do it. No room for error. When I am done, I am done.. no long debriefs after!

Pros

I love that this software lets me answer the audit based questions right now. I can go into a business and get the job done without having any extra work to do when I leave. I also love that it is so simple to use, and easy to get filled out. I have not had any problems with this app while I was using it and I have used it many times! This is definitely one I will be keeping!

Cons

The only problem i ever had with this app was trying to figure out how to start my audits. Once I figured out it was just touch and go, I never had another problem with it!

Douglas L.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Infinitely Adaptable!

Reviewed on 23/09/2015

We have been utilizing GoSpotCheck to enable our business to support our workplace management services. The application is very stable and reporting is instant.

Pros

Easy to use, and very easy to demonstrate to our end users for use and reporting. This tool has enabled us to better manage our services and field teams more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

Still waiting for additional features such as barcode reading and a few others but overall there are really no "cons" of the software.

Kaitlin T.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

valuable for all sales teams

Reviewed on 8/08/2019

Pros

This is an amazing tool for sales teams that are in their field managing accounts and visiting retail stores. Gone are the days of paperwork and scanning/uploading files and hoping they make it into a report. We can easily manage teams that are on the road and have them capture the data, feedback, and photos we want to help grow our business

Cons

doesn't work with all phone types but most of our team is on iphone/ipad and that has been fine. For some companies you may need to provide your teams compatible devices

Industry: Wine & Spirits
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent App

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

This is an excellent & easy to use survey app with great data & dashboard output. The surveys are easy to build & deploy, the responses are rolled into an easy to understand summary or downloadable for custom data manipulation, and their support team is excellent! We haven't run into any issues that were not immediately resolved or quickly corrected in-app.

Pros

Easy to deploy to team
Immediate & quick results on the dashboards
Ability to create custom analysis through downloadable response data
Quick response from support / customer service

Cons

No outstanding issues that haven't been resolved or corrected

Joshua T.

GoSpotCheck is Amazing!

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

We were looking for a solution to track retail execution that made sense to our employees in the field as well as would provide us usable, sortable data that was easy filter and organize. Ba-BAM GoSpotCheck has been all of these things and more. Their Customer Support has been amazing and they work with us to provide us what we need, help to ensure we are getting everything out of the platform, and are great partners in business.

Pros

Ease of functionality
Great UI
Smart platform for users and admin
Great People
Appropriately priced

Cons

Really couldn't offer too much here, 4moms loves GSC!

Darius M.

User friendly and effective tool

Reviewed on 24/06/2015

Have been using GoSpotCheck for approximately 3 years. Looking back, I can't believe how ineffective our tools and processes used to be prior to GoSpotCheck - never going back to that. We have transitioned most of the "paperwork" that is completed in the field into missions. Now, from a centralized location one can easily analyze the product quality at each location in close to real-time. Should there be a product/process related concern and we want to gauge the extend of the problem, a mission is quickly created and opened to the users. Within a few hours the data collected is analyzed and interpreted.
On another note, the personalized customer service received is second to none. Any question/concern is addressed with a call or email and the turnaround time is usually a matter of minutes.

Industry: Wine & Spirits
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Outstanding tool!

Reviewed on 17/09/2015

Excellent resource to gauge/measure key performance indicators in field with real time dynamic reporting capabilities. Customer support is best in class. Highest recommendation!

Pros

dynamic reporting
customer support
ease of use

Cons

none - every issue identified across organization resolved quickly by knowledgeable and accessible support

Rene C.
Industry: Restaurants

Go Spot Check makes an impact

Reviewed on 24/06/2015

This app has made data collection much easier for my team. It has also helped us stay focused on the important items and hold each other accountable. The mobility aspect is perfect for multi-unit situations.
The people at GSC are very accommodating and work with us to make any necessary changes.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to customize. Generates PDFs to leave share feedback.

Cons

Limited history retained. Uses up the battery for long missions.

Great tool!

Reviewed on 24/06/2015

GoSpotCheck is a great, easy tool to use. It's quick, easy to use, and gives me the ability to identify trends and areas of opportunity at a glance.

Pros

Ability to target specific areas of emphasis

Cons

None noted at this time

Catalina C.

GoSpotCheck has revolutionized the way we analyze the retail environment.

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

Pros: real-time results, easy charts to review metrics, online access, conducted by mobile phone entries, multi-user capabilities, PDF and Excel report recaps.
Cons: not compatible with Windows phones, but does work with all other "smart" phones.
I have been using GSC for two years in an advanced "Administrator" role. It is easy to create surveys-missions, add users, place groups, and people groups. At Beam Suntory, we now use GoSpotCheck to administer many of our Sales Incentive programs to track and document through validation. Only caution is to manage how many surveys are out at a given time.

Terry I.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Good Business App to have

Reviewed on 18/09/2015

We use GSC while in retail stores to keep track of competitive products, promotions and changes as well as to report on training, discussions and merchandising of our products.
It's easy to use/navigate and has been a great tool for keeping track of store information.

Pros

Easy to understand, use and navigate.

Cons

I'd like it to be able to find the store I'm in even if it's not in our pre-uploaded "list" - ie: could bring up all baby stores in the area since that's what I always click on.

Kim D.
Industry: Automotive

Amazing product!

Reviewed on 17/08/2015

The team at GSC make you feel like you are their only customer, their attention and willingness to help and advise should be the standard for every customer service/tech support nationwide. They know their product inside and out and have never stumbled in an explanation or a tutorial. Their follow up and reassurance that they are there for you is fabulous.

The application is easy to use - setting up custom missions for your company is a matter of following walk thru instructions. The reporting is professional and easy to view.

Pros

works as easily with Android as it does with iPhone
Customer Service/Tech Support top notch

Cons

The application and contract is expensive.

Kim D.

Amazing Hands on App Team

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

No other App has the hands on customer service and guidance than this app. It's easy to use and an incredibly useful product.

Easy to build "missions" that are customizable to your company, allowing for pictures to be added easily and the GPS right on target when you are in a location. Your personalized dashboard is easy to read and the reports you glean from your data are professional and useful.

Can't say enough about GoSpotCheck and the GoSpotCheck team!

Gianna S.

This app is amazing

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/01/2018

This is a very user friendly software. I really enjoy using it.

Pros

I love using this app. It makes things so much easier as everything is able to be done through the app. It grabs your location, is easy to setup the instructions on it. It is very user friendly.

Monica E.

Simple way to track your data

Reviewed on 28/06/2015

This is a simple way for me to track pertinent data during retail location visits. It allows for easy categorizing and future sorting of necessary information, as well as photos. I have had a few tech issues in the past, but the customer service has been fantastic and worked hard to resolve the issues. I highly recommend using this app!

Josh T.

GoSpotCheck is the Beez-neez

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

I have been working with GSC for almost a year and they are great partners for our business. I couldn't offer a better solution at all- especially one that is so catered to our needs and our concerns if we ever have any.

Nicole M.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Kristin B.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 17/09/2015

Hillary T.

Great Ingenuity!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Very comprehensive and intuitive, easy to use! This product provides great visuals and an easy-to-use reporting tool! I was very happy with it!

Ginarose W.

Makes store visits very productive!

Reviewed on 29/06/2015

Appreciate the ease of use and ability to create purposes with each visit. Keeps all date organized and follow up information useful/on hand when needed.

Bryan R.

The software has just got more and more refined.

Reviewed on 29/06/2015

GoSpotCheck has just gone from strength to strength and the ease of use and functionality can not be faulted!

Jane M.

Retail Data

Reviewed on 25/06/2015

It's a valuable tool for capturing data quickly and tracking account coverage.

Gerald P.

Reviewed on 8/04/2019
John F.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: Self Employed

A great app to use for direct link with the company you work for.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 4/02/2018

I get to do the job i am hired to do and answer the important debrief questions about the job (or stocking information) at the same time!

Pros

I love that I can do the audits and jobs that are required and have all the questions answered at the same time, rather than having to go home and do an hour long debrief after the audit or stocking job. This makes it easier for both the company I work for and me!

Cons

This was a little confusing to figure out in the beginning, however after I did figure it out I haven't had any trouble with it sicne.

Evan W.