3.8
3.9
Jayne F.
Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Customer service is always helpful, easy to navigate and many functions are very useful.

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Pros

I like the invoice/quote feature the best. We often set up bills for local agencys-emailing the quote/invoice is very helpful.

Cons

The invoice feature. Sometimes its difficult to edit pricing, fulfillment, and quote conversion. In addition to not being able to read the quote/invoice in email because the text is too small.

Betty B.

Mostly positive but have had a few issues.

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Pros

When we need help the people are friendly and try to help us with our issues. It has been more stable lately.

Cons

It does not have a few features that we need ie we sell lottery tickets and need to be able to do payouts that show up as a negative in the daily sales summary report. Also they have been promising us a new emv card reader that complies with the chip cards for 3 years and we still do not have one. Also when they have internal errors we can't process credit and debit cards. When they update they do no inform us before or explain the updates very well when we notice them. Sometimes it is hard to get help when we have an issue. We are at the end of our contract and now we are having some hardware issues. The handheld scanners will not hold a charge and have to be hooked up to the cable at all times. We cannot charge with the scanners in the cradles anymore. One of the cables had to be replaced. Bindo seems to cater restaurants more than retail stores. I do not like the new menu set up. It was much easier to add pictures of products and update the product on each page when we could just hold our finger on the product and change or delete it. For us it is not very user friendly anymore.

Randy L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Exceptional customer service.

Reviewed on 28/09/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would recommend been due to any business owner who is looking for a point-of-sale system. It is easy enough to use that any of your employees can learn it quickly.

Pros

The thing I like most about Bindu is the customer service. They are very quick to get back to you, and resolve any issue promptly and accurately. The software contains all of the aspects of running a business, including a time clock, and most importantly very good inventory control program.

Cons

When I first started up with Bindo, they had not experienced working with a drugstore, healthcare company before. Therefore I had to load much of the inventory myself in the beginning. They did however ramp up very quickly and were able to help me in this aspect of the business rapidly.

Cedric N.

Software excellent for business easy to train employees and great functionality.

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Pros

Compatibility with iOS and how easy it is to use for new employees. Our job has employees that are not that tech savvy and this software helps them and eliminate mistakes that were used on our previous software. It's easy to make changes on the fly like adding and removing buttons for events.

Cons

Rarely needed assistance on the weekend and it was hard to contact customer service. Issue was that on some occasions we would ring up a customer and the cash register would not open don't know if it was a software issue or cash register problem.

Kevin W.
Industry: Retail

Bindo - Looks great but lacks in back-end necessities.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The Bindo POS, like many other cloud-based POS systems, is equipped with the basics. Inventory management, time-clock, multiple store capabilities, and inventory transfers. To add to that list, they also have an incorporated CRM. Unfortunately, our experience with Bindo POS was not the best. If you're in any way serious about running a business, Bindo POS does not supply the data necessary to make informed decisions on reordering and managing inventory. Their interface is beautiful and very easy to use, however you're limited once you hit the desktop. Bindo POS is optimized for tablet use. Simple functions like exporting reports and managing inventory are not easily done on a desktop. We also encountered many errors in inventory tracking, which is a NIGHTMARE. Transfers, Purchase Orders, and Sales sometimes did not log or disappeared. We purchased an iPad just to use in the office. Bindo POS has the framework and design to be one of the best retail POS software programs around.

Pros

- UX
- Ease of Use (Tablet Only)

Cons

- Not Desktop Friendly
- Support (Seems like they're contracted and don't actually work for Bindo POS)
- Inadequate Reporting
- Bare-Essentials CRM
- Iffy Inventory Management (Buggy and not always reliable)

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Robert G.

Bindo has made our food and drink services so much easier and more convenient.

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

The benefits I get from this software is the ability to use it on many different devices as well as having the ease of updating my products and prices whenever I want.

Pros

What I like most about Bindo the ability to update my products easily and to be able to use Bindo on many different devices at once.

Cons

What I like least about Bindo is the connection between the Master Terminal and the other terminals. Sometimes the other terminals get disconnected from the Master and it takes a little while to connect back.

Casey M.

Bindo POS Review

Reviewed on 18/09/2018

Pros

It is very intuitive and ease of use is excellent.

Cons

There are some over complications with certain subroutines.

Danielle D.
Industry: Furniture

Bindo is very efficient.

Reviewed on 7/09/2018

Bindo offers an easy way to ring up merchandise and keep track of inventory.

Pros

Ease of use . Find and touch. This system is really good.

Cons

Some of the time it does not accept and store stock changes

Chris C.

Bindo Review

Reviewed on 7/09/2018

Pros

Bindo is easy to work with once its set up. Loads of options.

Cons

Sometimes too many options can be overwhelming to a novice user.

Abdullah E.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Great for many small businesses. Since the support isn’t available 24/7 it may not be a great fit for 24/7 convenience stores.

Pros

Easier to use than an iPhone! (And that’s saying a lot since even I could use it) pricing plans were simple and straight forward with no surprises.

Cons

I wasn’t too excited about the activation fee but I understand why in the end. The phone support wasn’t always available 24/7 which can be a deal breaker for some.

Coy D.

Wonderfull! Great Ease of use!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018

Pros

This software is extremely simple to use. The Support form bindo has been excellent also! I love how easy the software is to use for things like keeping track of my sales and inventory. This has been a great asset to our company.

Cons

None That I can think of! The software is always working up to standards and is great for me an my coworkers. We run the software on iPads for mobility and it never fails us.

Adam P.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 25/01/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I like everything about Bindo, but i wish i could make small changes to the inventory from my computer without downloading inventory, making the changes, then uploading it

Pros

Love that you guys actually finished the Woocommerce integration. Love the reporting. Servers always seem to be up, only issues encountered were from my internet provider.

Cons

Limited usage with computer, seems like everything needs to be done on the iPad

Jay J.

Great POS System For Liquor Store

Reviewed on 3/08/2015

Pros
- the inventory updating and management process is very easy to use with the barcode scanning system
- I like that it automatically captures my customers' information when they make a purchase
- sometimes we do outdoors events, trade shows, beer expos, etc, so being able to bring our iPad with us and use it as a register is very useful

Cons
- I wish this could also be used for Android devices, but we're pretty happy with using our iPad so far

We use Bindo for two of our liquor stores since Bindo was one of the few POS systems we looked at that supported multiple locations or stores. Though we ultimately ended up deciding between two other companies, the Bindo rep made us a great offer which we accepted.

Kyle S.

I use Bindo to operate point of sale at multiple retail locations

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Pros

I like that the user interface is clear, modern, and fairly intuitive. The processing also seems quick and seamless.

Cons

We've had many issues with our settings seeming to change on their own and of having issues with Bindo communicating effectively with our Salesforce platform.

Kym S.

Easy to use, but...

Reviewed on 10/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Once you are set up, the program is very easy to use. For basic cashiering it is intuitive and requires very little training.

Cons

Lack of customer support - no humans available when a major system problem arises that can't wait hours for a call back, major software update released without proper testing or proper warning for customers to update during non-business hours, product documentation severely lacking and not updated when system updates change procedures, there are "buttons" to export report data, however they don't work...

Response from Dan

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your experience with Bindo. We have a full-time support staff that helps stores like yours everyday. We recently brought on more new customers than we had originally anticipated causing issues with our ability to be as available as quickly as we would like to be. We have already made staffing adjustments and continue to optimize our support staff scheduling to allow for increased coverage. We are glad to hear that you have found Bindo easy to use and we hope that we can serve you better in the future.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Hailee A.

We've have a good amount of problems with Bindo, mainly glitches

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and user friendly. I really like the design and the look of the whole system.

Cons

Generally finding it frustrating because I can't find a user history or how much has been used in the camper credit.

Christina T.

Like it a lot very easy to use.

Reviewed on 3/05/2018

Pros

I really like that it's very easy to use and understand. And the customer support is great. And the system is fast

Cons

The only issue I have with the system is the ipad freezing up when we use a credit card sometimes.

Bindo Issues

Reviewed on 7/09/2018

Pros

The ease of use. I do like the POS its great !!

Cons

Software crashing. Will bge in the middle of a sale and IPAD will crash and I have to reboot or It freezes in the middle of a transaction.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Mary W.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Bindo

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Pros

The system is fast . Very fast. It does not seem to to picky and the software is easy to use . Very self explanatory.

Cons

Freezing and double scans happen about 2 or 3 times a month

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Sydney Y.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Pros

Simple and really easy to access everything

Cons

When starting Bindo, it would lag and take a while to start up.

Miki I.
Industry: Wine & Spirits

Owner/partner

Reviewed on 13/06/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

there are a few bugs here and there, but the customers like it.

Cons

Sometimes, the credit card processing takes too long, and the card reader occasionally does not work. I have nothing negative to say about the vendor; they are very responsive no matter what time you call them.

Luis N.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent

Reviewed on 24/01/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

it is easy to use and learn, they only do MA tax luxury.

Industry: Wine & Spirits

Bindo POS Review

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Fast and efficient - great to check what inventory the store has to pull more from the store room.

Pros

Easy to use. The function to check inventory is great. Its also very easy to add new products.

Cons

Can be slow at times. Closing out no option to make corrections

Jeanne B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Constant problems.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Bingo could be a really great POS if it worked properly. Sadly though is does not work the way it should. I have constant issues. I like being able to attach photos to products and be able to see what my customers are purchasing but all the other problems outweigh this feature.

Cons

It does not work like it should. Very inconsistent constantly shuts down sometimes right in the middle of a sale.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

it's been a learning process, but they've been great with adding features and fixing issues.

Reviewed on 3/05/2018

moving all of our systems to an iPad. better for when the store is busy and we need multiple users signed in.

Pros

the customer support for any issues is great. if there is an idea that we have, they are great at making it happen.

Cons

certain things take a work around making the overall process take longer than it should. it seems like in the long run we will work those things out.