Sprinklr

Social media management, analytics & strategy planning.

3.9/5
4.3/5
3.8/5
4/5

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Fantastic Social Media Management Software

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

I really liked Sprinklr and it's a software that I always tell people to check out. It's on the upper end of price for social media software so be aware of that. If you're just starting out in social or have a small business, this may not be the software for you. But if youre a mid size company and above, Sprinklr is awesome.

Pros

The part of Sprinklr that I loved the most was their reporting. Not only was it easier to run reports but it was super easy to pass these reports on to senior managment. Sprinklr also has a depth of reporting that you don't see in other social media tools. I never had to have anything extra to help track our social media engagements.

Cons

The social listening feature on Sprinklr is ok. Their listening software does as pretty good job or tracking mentions on social but if you want to track the whole internet, you're going to need some extra help.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Soup-to-nuts social CMS tool

Reviewed on 24/05/2019

We have been very happy with our Sprinklr partnership - if your company has the budget to support the (expensive) tool, then I think it is definitely worth it.

Pros

Sprinklr has every feature a social media marketer could need - in the publishing, listening and reporting categories. Its robust system allows us to publish to 120+ social assets simultaneously - a HUGE time saver for the company.

Cons

Sprinklr's system is so thorough that it can feel intimidating or overwhelming to use. There are so many options to accomplish a goal it can be difficult to know where to start.

• Industry: Music

Sprinklr

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

When used for social listening purposes, it's a good tool. Social media management, not the ideal one.

Pros

I like the research and insight features. It helps me understand my audience and come up easily with solutions.

Cons

Don't really like the social media manager interface, it's not intuitive. Customer service is also veeeery slow.

super scheduler

Reviewed on 4/01/2019

Pros

i really like all of the features offered by sprinklr. So easy to schedule content and not have to worry about pushing it live yourself. Tagging features help determine best performing content and analytics aspect is very helpful. Platform is extra helpful if you have an Instagram business profile because it will pull in your IG story metrics. Otherwise, those will not be captured and you need to pull manually.

Cons

creating widgets in the analytics function can be tricky and not always the easiest to set up. Once you get the hang of it, you're golden and ready to dive into your performance.

• Industry: Religious Institutions

Expensive, but worth it

Reviewed on 22/04/2021

The implementation team was fantastic, the tool itself has saved us countless hours a day, all in all one of the best things we have ever done was picking Sprinklr.

Pros

Sprinklr has been an absolute game changer for us. We literally have hundreds of different social media accounts and it was an absolute nightmare to try and track them all and get analytics on them before we got Sprinklr. Sprinklr was definitely one of, if not the most expensive products we looked at, but it also was definitely the best option for us.

Cons

It is pricey, but it is because it can do things that no other product can, so even this con makes it still worth it.

Rosanna
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Could be better

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

Pros

Sprinklr is a great tool for publishing and monitoring social content, easy to schedule, create dashboards for analytics and use for multiple brands

Cons

There are some gaps in the platform that aren't available as social platforms updated, we cannot access Reels data or scheduling due to API issues, it is the most critical part of our business now that we moved to this medium

Ana

Great product

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

Pros

I have been using Sprinklr for years and it is a great tool to use if you have multiple accounts to manage. I also really enjoy the analytics part of this software.

Cons

Sometimes this software is hard to navigate.

Hannah

hard to navigate

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

I like that I am able to track all of my company's social media platforms through one simple interface. I also like that multiple coworkers can access the platform simultaneously to provide and allow for effective collaboration.

Cons

The learning curve is extremely steep and while customer service offers support, it can be very difficult to master.

• Industry: Design

Sprinklr is trying to be too many things at the same time.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Pros

It's very extensive as a publishing and monitoring platform, but one runs the risk of getting lost in the proverbial forest. Custom dashboards for monitoring, custom dashboards for reporting, it has a steep learning curve. But once you're in, it's one of the most in-depth monitoring platforms available.

Cons

Steep learning curve, tries to be too many things at the same time without ever really focusing on one element. Customer support is mediocre at best.

Hamza
Hamza
  • Industry: Furniture
  • Used for 6-12 months

Good but expensive

Reviewed on 9/08/2019

Pros

Before I start to work here in my current job, I had an online flower store. At that time I've used Sprinkle for managing my social media channels and it helped me so much. The ability to showing audience profile valuable. With this feature you're being able to see your customers diversity. The other features are really helpful and easy to use as well but my favorite is audience profile.

Cons

After I've used Sprinklr a couple of month, the price started to get not affordable for me. This is also related with the economic crisis in my country but it's pretty expensive by comparison with other tools though.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Sprinklr is best for big brands

Reviewed on 5/05/2022

Pros

This is the best SMMS product that I know of on the market, I have been in social professional for nearly 9 years. It's great for social listening insights, community management, reporting, and publishing.

Cons

I wish there was an Airtable integration for those not in the Sprinklr environment. Because of the cost we can't have everyone in it .

Daniel

Social Monitoring Made Easy

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

This is great for multiple stores and responding to reviews

This is great for multiple stores and responding to reviews

Pros

I login to this program daily to respond to all social media Monitoring. This program makes life so easy to respond to user reviews.

Cons

Sometimes this platform can be hard to navigate at times but once you learn it it’s very simplistic l.

Nichole
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Spinklr

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

I am on a project at work and have been using Sprinklr for this project. It has been a great tool to store documents and have discussions.

Pros

I like how you can have a team discussion and it also saves the discussions and documents to use later.

Cons

I don't like how you have to actually have the software up to get the messages. They get emailed, but not for sometime later.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Stable platform

Reviewed on 6/07/2019

I love that I'm able to work 99% of my accounts from one program that stays stable.

Pros

It's ease of use! The ability to use tabs to separate different pages I need to moderate.

Cons

Hotkeys would be nice to have when using for moderation.

• Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Sprinklr Review

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

As a team we've been able to respond to social media inquiries with ease. It's great to have our social content consolidated into one space. The social listening tools are probably the aspect my team enjoys the most. Using Sprinklr has definitely given us the opportunity for more robust reporting.

Pros

Great customer service! And a very easy product to integrate into your social channel management. It's easy to upload content and use the tool as a means of approving and getting content live.

Cons

We occasionally ran into bugs, but the service team was able to address our issues right away.

Sprinklr Review for Advertising Agency

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

Pros

The best feature of Sprinklr is easy access to all of our buys and creative assets for each Paid Social campaign. It also allows for seamless collaboration between us as a media agency, our creative agency, and the clients.

Cons

The biggest challenge with this software is the learning curve for onboarding, as well as the challenges around determining what party is responsible for each aspect of the campaign. However, most of these issues have been resolved over time.

Enes

sprinklr

Reviewed on 11/06/2022

Pros

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

Cons

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

Maritza

A great tool for moderation and content management!

Reviewed on 14/10/2016

The team has used it with multiple clients in order to gain insights for the listening module, set up alerts, and measure. We also work to manage all content through Sprinklr.

Pros

Great for creating filters and different ways to cut and slice the mentions data.
The moderation team can efficiently see all conversations and respond within the tool.
The content is easy to upload and manage.
The overview for social listening also works great to provide high-level and more in-depth analytics.

Cons

For someone who has limited knowledge of social queries and Boolean logic, it can be hard to get used to the set-up to create queries and keywords. Depending on your mentions limit, you might not be able to track all competitor conversations.

Need for some improvements

Reviewed on 26/07/2020

The Sprinkler is very useful for companies and brands to allow Community Managers to control their social networks safely, but it has limitations and depending on the social network in, it can be even more complicated. Despite this, he is able to report good reports and also has a support interested in bringing improvements to the tool.

Pros

What I like most about Sprinkler, is that it allows the control of all social media accounts, of a company or brand, in the same software. It has options to include tags in the contents, to generate reports with practicality.

Cons

It is a complex tool with a high learning curve. It is difficult to understand all the possibilities that it has, and at the same time, it does not seem to have some management options that would be fundamental. Depending on the social network it is even more limited, as in the case of Linkedin. It's easier when you need it for simpler actions like posts, comments and sharing. In addition, it does not have translations into other languages, which is also a limiting factor.

Wynne

Not the best

Reviewed on 6/09/2018

Pros

It’s easy to use and it’s got a clean design

Cons

The take a tour video to learn about it only a minute long and if you want to do more training to learn about it, you have to pay. You can only post one picture at a time, not several which is annoying.

Stacey

Great

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

It has been easy to use and to navigate, too! Our company loves it without a doubt.

Pros

We have enjoyed using Sprinklr for our social media needs and it definitely has great insight that helps us.

Becky
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Comprehensive insights and analysis

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Pros

The level of detail you can get on reporting is fantastic, and once initial set up (which is relatively simple) is complete it's easy to use. More in depth than most social media reporting tools I've used

Cons

It feels like there's a lot of capabilities i haven't yet got to - difficult to know where to start!

• Used for Free Trial

Continuously Innovative

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

Pros

Sprinklr has continued to innovate as the social media industry has changed, which is something we have found really valuable. The software changes to meet the needs of our clients.

Cons

You have to be working with a certain amounts of accounts/clients to really make the investment worth it, as an agency.

Rono
Rono
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

My social media audience and clients get the right content, Sprinklr has really improved my...

Reviewed on 21/07/2023

My brand has grown exponentially! I'd be selfish not to appreciate Sprinklr.

My brand has grown exponentially! I'd be selfish not to appreciate Sprinklr.

Pros

I love how the Sprinklr team were intentional in their user interface design, it is intuitive and quite easy to use.

Cons

Sprinklr sometimes fail to provide timely support for ticket issues, they should improve in this.

Brian